Terms & Conditions
1) All Tours and Excursions are Non-Refundable for any reason 14 days prior; a 10% cancellation fee applies. Entrance tickets for any venue are Non-Refundable for any reason at the time of booking.
2) No refunds or credits will be given to any tour or excursion for weather, traffic, flight delays, ship delay or any other type of instance or reason.
3) Rates and charges are based on the information provided; all rates and charges are subject to change based on actual services rendered. If during the trip the chartering party desires to change routing or services, additional charges will be assessed and collected, based on availability at time of change; All changes are subject to availability and may be denied.
4) Carrier will not be liable for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, bad road conditions, inclement weather and other conditions beyond its control due to Acts of God. If, in the opinion of the carrier, conditions make it inadvisable to operate service at any point in route, the carrier reserves the right to discontinue service and will not be held liable therefore, or be caused to be held for damage for any reason whatsoever, additional costs, such as meals, lodging and transportation will in this respect become the responsibility of the chartering party;
5) Carrier reserves the right to refuse to transport any person or persons under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, or whose conduct is such as to make him/her objectionable to other passenger or the safe operation of the vehicle; Alcohol is not permitted to be consumed on any vehicle at any time.
6) Damage to seats, windows or other equipment or part of the coach, which is caused by any member of the chartering party, shall be the responsibility of the chartering party and the chartering party will pay the cost to repair and loss of service due to such damage. Leaving trash/garbage subjects you to a minimum $250 cleaning fee.