Travel Agent Terms
This Commission Agreement between CP Transfers and Tours and the Travel Agent (TA) begins once the agent submits the Travel Agent Registration Form. In consideration of the mutual agreements herein contained, the parties agree as follows:
1. Agency: The Company (CP Transfers and Tours) appoints the TA as its non-exclusive agent for the
following purpose: booking destination management packages, products, and services.
2. Independent Contractor: This agreement shall not render the TA an employee,
partner, or joint venture with CP Transfers and Tours for any purpose. The TA is and will remain an
independent contractor in his or her relationship to CP Transfers and Tours with membership in CLIA, IATA,
TRUE, ARC or other travel designation. At no time is a travel agent a “customer” with CP Transfers and Tours, they are and will remain an Independent Contractor. CP Transfers and Tours will not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to the TA’s compensation. The TA shall have no claim against CP Transfers and Tours for vacation pay,
sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability
benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind.
3. Agent (TA) shall lack authority to bind CP Transfers and Tours to any agreement or contract.
4. Commission: All commission-able bookings must originate from CP Transfers and Tours offices and/or
websites. CP Transfers and Tours shall not be obligated to reimburse the TA for any
additional expenses incurred in the performance of services pursuant to this Agreement.
A. Payment: Commissions will be paid promptly after the completion of each
qualifying reservation package and dispersed the following month (4th Thursday of the
B. Taxes: TA will be responsible for filing federal, state and local taxes on
C. Cancellations: Cancellation of package will result in no commission paid and
should adhere to cancellation procedures as outlined in the Terms and Conditions referenced
on the website. CP Transfers and Tours reserves the right to re-calculate commission if any portion of the
transfers or booked package is changed or cancelled
5. Term: CP Transfers and Tours and Travel Agent hereby agree that this agreement may be terminated by either
party upon 30 days written notification by either email or registered mail. In the event of such termination,
all bookings previously accepted by CP Transfers and Tours will be honored, providing all other terms of this
agreement are fulfilled by Travel Agent. In limited circumstances this agreement can be terminated by the company due to bad behavior, questionable practices by the Travel Agent. In such circumstance CP Transfers and Tours reserves the right to immediately suspend such agent, and all future bookings will not be paid commission.
6. Errors & Omissions: Travel Agent is responsible for all Errors and Omissions related to
his/her work. TA will indemnify and hold harmless GP and its related companies from any
legal fees/damages as a result of any legal claims arising out of any product/service
provided by CP Transfers and Tours.
7. Modification: This agreement may be modified at any time by CP Transfers and Tours
8. Governing Law: Consent to personal jurisdiction: This agreement will be
governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard for conflicts of laws principles.
Agent hereby expressly consents to the personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts
located in the State of Florida for any lawsuit filed there against the agent by the company
arising from or relating to this agreement.