Please do not call to cancel or change dates, this must be done in writing. Please hit reply to sender from the confirmation email sent to you, then type your message.
03/31/20: Valid from April 1st thru June 12th 2020; Transfers and Tours only.
If you are traveling before May 30th, 2020 and wish to move your reservation or receive a credit for future travel we are doing so without any cancellation or change fee imposed. If you cancel your reservation for a refund then it is subject to standard cancel fees as noted on our website as well as on the confirmation. If you are traveling May 30th or later and your plans have changed, you may also take advantage of changing your dates or receiving a credit , otherwise all standard cancel policies apply. If you have a travel/tour package you are subject to any all fees or policies associated with the combined package. If you cancel within the non-refundable time frame or have a non-refundable reservation, you will be offered a travel voucher depending upon the reservation, a cash refund less cancel fee is not available.
If you have a reservation that is Non-Refundable for any reason and/or have a reservation now within the Non-Refundable period, you will receive a travel voucher for the amount paid good towards future transfers or tours anywhere we have service. A cash refund on on any type of Non-Refundable reservations is not available for any reason.
- The Future Travel Voucher (FTV) is valid for 2 years from the current departure date.
- The FTV is valid anywhere we service for transfers and/or tours
- As you may understand, we cannot apply additional discounts/promotions to the new booking.
- If the new booking amount is less expensive than the balance will be held as additional credit only.
- If the next booking cost is more than the credit amount, you/your client will be responsible for payment of the difference.
- As we have extended this special credit, the cancellation terms will not be applicable to the re-booking. This means that if you/your client cancel the next booking we will not extend another credit or offer a refund. A refund will not be given once a credit voucher has been extended.
As noted on all confirmations as well as on our website, Transfers and Tours should have been protected by Travel Insurance. Additionally, claiming full cost while receiving a refund from us is considered Insurance Fraud. Insurance companies are randomly contacting various vendors about claims. Please note: We will not lie for you or your client when we’ve issued a refund and doing this risks having your entire claim denied. If you intend to make a claim on your travel insurance, we’ll be happy to provide you with a letter for your insurance company.
If you fail to notify you are not traveling, no refund will be given. If you wait until the day of to notify us you are cancelling you will be responsible for that days travel in full.
The above is only applicable to those bookings after the U.S. Government response on March 23rd, 2020 and for the dates shown above. Any booking cancelled prior to March 23rd, 2020 follows the cancellation policy associated with such booking.
Travel can be a large investment and you should protect that investment with Travel Insurance. Please contact your travel agent if you are working with one already or you can contact us and we can help you with insuring your travel.
The situation is very fluid and are changing constantly. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time without notice.